Thursday, December 2, 2010

I don't have a $%#ing compromised immune system

Future employers, please don't read titles on my blog and decide not to hire me. I know you cant say to me "I don't want you because you are HIV positive", but to be certain

I am NOT HIV POSITIVE!!!!!

Please do not discriminate against me for something that I'm not. You will be missing out on a really great guy who might help you to build you a successful team!


After I posted that entry a couple of months ago, I got laid off from my former employer for completely unclear reason. (Officially the company could not afford us, and laid off a lot of people), but we all knew that the company was doing really well. I really hope all those co-workers didn't get laid off because the company felt that they needed to make up a reason to let me go.


I mean, I can completely understand all of you. I would probably try to get rid of someone underhandedly if I found out he had bed bugs, much less AIDS, but I want all my friends, family, and potential coworkers to know:

I DON"T HAVE AIDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment