Saturday, October 2, 2010

Social Network

Wow, cool, I wish I was rich and had a gf and did something good for the social life of young people..




In total earnestness, Zuckerberg look prettier, smarter, and meaner in real life than he is portrayed in this film.I am having a really hard time imagining him having trouble getting laid at Harvard.

err. I didn't want to see this movie, since I don't have a date, or the money, but after seeing a raving review in the WSJ, I decided to see it after all. This movie moves at the pace that we're familiar with in the computer world. It's stream of conciousness is compatible with mine.

But obligatorily, I have to complain about the portrayal of Asian girls as power hungry sex fiends who are jealous to an extreme and at the slightest glimmer of money will turn completely around to be a little cute bunny. I mean, if that were really the case, how come there's never any horny Asian girl on my shoulders and being jealous of me looking at white girls? blah!!!


Hmmm, The movie is too kind to the winners, Sean Parker look like he got stabbed in the back by Zuckerberg. Zuckerberg look like the biggest loser at Harvard, so him winning is... is what we cheer for.

But then again, the loss of some big WASPs to Jewish kid... is getting too familiar. Last night's movie about Quiz Show discusses this pattern: "First a jewish person win, then a WASP wins and wins bigger than the jew" So.... I guess, the clubbing scenes are nice, some nice views of SF... Zuckerberg saying something about "the energy in the silicone valley"...

Hmmm, time for me to get a beer and write some shitty thing about girl, and start a website...

anybody know how to get some facebook stocks?

No comments:

Post a Comment