Thursday, July 1, 2010

到底是何方神圣?

America is such a wonderful country. It's so vibrantly full of life and cultures. Today, somebody blanked my computer screen while I tried to work.

My initial reaction was to search on google

"Jewish Holidays in 2010"

because I know that previously, some people with advanced hacking skills will hack into my computer and blink my screen or screw with things on Jewish holidays so that I stop working and observe it with them.


Nope, nothing Jewish today, next I searched

"Indian Festivals in 2010"

For some reason, my company is gaining Indian population at an alarming rate. Nope, nothing Indian today... And plus we aren't competing or anything, so it makes no sense for them to mess with my computer.

"Christian Holidays in 2010"

I said to google, and google said "nope", today is not a Christian holiday either.

WTF, why would somebody be screwing with my computer on a non-holiday? And why did they screw with my computer on their holidays to start with? Is there a deity unknown to me in each of these religions and corresponding cultures that espouse slothery? Is there a god in their religion that says: "Today, you may not work!!"

Man, I feel so ignorant.

Oh, and the Muslims. That's the people who believe in Islam a religion, as far as we're taught in America, that is essentially an organized terrorist organization.

Oh, and Koreans, Man! America is so complicated... Has Koreans invented a saint of some kind after their separation from Chinese culture that I don't know about?

Which of you deities have I offended today that causes my screen to blank every time I'm about to type a command into my console?

what kind of animal sacrifice must I make to appease you? Can I light some fireworks on July 4th? Does that count???

Happy July 4th everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment